The Connection Broker started using the AWI to manage PCoIP devices as Teradici dropped support for the CMI in their zero clients and host cards. Here's a rundown on the Connection Broker releases as we transitioned from CMI to AWI support
- Release 18.104.22.168 includes CMI support and has limited support for the AWI. This is the release that began using the AWI for the management, and it has limited AWI functionality for the AWI support must be enabled on the clients and .
- Release 22.214.171.124 improves the AWI support, and is the last release that also supports the CMI. CMI support is disabled by default. You can enable CMI support by renaming a file on the Connection Broker server.
- Release 126.96.36.199 removed CMI support since it is no longer supported by . devices are supported solely by the AWI.
Here's the recommended upgrade path for you:
- Upgrade the Connection Broker to Release 188.8.131.52 and enable CMI support. CMI support is renaming the file to cms_soap.pl. You can find this file in the /home//app directory on the Connection Broker server.
- Upgrade clients & firmware to version he clients and should have AWI enabled. Both clients and should direct syslog to your Connection Broker.
- Upgrade the Connection Broker to the latest production release.